Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

UYS and Christmas on the brain

Over on the Use Your Stuff blog this week Milena has challenged us to use twine.
I knew exactly what I wanted to make.

I've had these mini spools sitting around for over a year that I had bought for this exact reason.
The card was inspired by a very similar one I found on Pinterest. I would love to share the link for you but I can't find the pin. :(

I simply used a circle cut from an adhesive sheet. Wound the baker's twine around from the outer edge to the middle. Then wrapped a small stick with washi tape then added a bow. The grey paper in the background is from SEI and has been in my stash for over 3 years.



It feels good to use up some of the stash I have been hanging on to. Make me smile :)
Go forth and be crafty!



2 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What a cute project and a great way to use up some twine!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and I hope you enjoy the cut files!!!

Milena said...

Keep it up Joy!! Great card.