Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Love my Cameo

Hey there blogin' friends,

I'm late sharing my layout this week for the latest UYS challenge.
Here it is...

I made this layout with photo's from a date night at Dave & Busters 
(I won a jelly bracelet!!) and used the Cameo to cut the stars from white cardstock. 
I used washi tape covered circles to back the stars for a fun pop of colour.

Quite frequently when I use the Cameo, after its finished cutting, I think to myself.....
this machine is friggin' awesome. I can't say enough good things about it.

Maybe you can join us this week on the Use Your Stuff blog and take the 
washi tape challenge with us. Hope to see you there :)


4 comments:

Tiiu said...

Love how you filled the negative spaces with washi :) I will be popping by to play with some of your challenges as soon as my poor brain recharges. Scrapping is tough work yo! ;)

Helen said...

LOVE how you did the stars!!! What a fun layout Joy!!!!

Melissa Bi. said...

Such a fun LO! I love the paper-backed stars and the bright colours against the white background.

Regan said...

this is fantastic!