Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Here comes the Sun


Hola!

This week on the Use Your Stuff blog we have a new design team member!!
Welcome Sarah M. I'm super happy to have you joining the team :D You can visit Sarah's blog here, say hello and welcome. 

She is challenging us to make a summer inspired project this week. I like to mix my page sizes in the scrapbooks I make. This is a pocket page from We R Memory Keepers and I enlarged a photo to 
18" x 12" then cut it into pieces to fit the pockets.


I love the road trips and weekend getaways we take in the summer. This is from a week we spent near Tobermory Ontario. I took a boat tour and visited Flower Pot Island.  Awesome place to visit!

See you soon, thanks for stoping by and leaving a comment :)

6 comments:

Fleursbydesign said...

Love how you did the large photo - awesome :)

Milena said...

Love that page Joy!! I also love flower pot island but that's another story for another day!!

Unknown said...

Love it, the extra large photo really makes the page stand out!

Unknown said...

Love it, the extra large photo really makes the page stand out!

Andie said...

What a super cool idea for using the pocket pages!!! Awesome layout, Sarah, and congrats on being a new DT for UYS!!!

Leslie Germain said...

WOW! that is amazing. Love what you did!